Sunday 19 January 2014

Closer To The One You Love

My wife and I had a very truthful conversation about cross-dressing on Saturday night. She was put off by the fact that I'd bought her a sexy long sleeve teddy, one which I also already owned. She didn't want to wear anything associated with my cross-dressing, which I can totally understand.

This lead to a long conversation in which we shared our feelings and views and she asked me many difficult questions. It was made all the more meaningful because neither of us were judgemental of the other. It has never been this easy to talk, and I believe the secret is because of our quiet times.

This year we've been studying the Bible together and praying after work. It's done wonders for our relationship because we've become more open to each other. Our love has grown to the point were it's strong enough for us to talk about the painful things and I can share my true thoughts without the fear of being rejected by her.



We didn't make love that Saturday. She was turned off and hurt. The next day we had the most amazing love making. Our truthful conversation had brought us closer in our relationship, the love we shared and the friendship between us becoming more important than the cross-dressing, the hurt or the fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment